Protecting your private information and data is important to us.
I [the individual] consent and certify to Nectar NZ Limited, 18 High Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010 (“Nectar“).
I certify that all information contained in my credit application is true and correct. I also certify that, if applicable, I have the permission of my partner to disclose details of our shared income and expenses.
I consent to Nectar collecting, using and disclosing my personal information for the following purposes:
- Verifying any information that I give to you (or information that you may collect from other sources) with third parties and third party databases, including Government agencies (for eg. NZ Transport Authority, Motor Vehicle Register, PPSR).
- Carrying out credit checks on me with a credit reporting agency for a purpose of making a credit decision affecting me (including debt collection) or for the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing Terrorism Act 2009. This will require you to give my information to the credit reporting agency as well as the credit reporting agency providing information about me to you. You may also disclose my positive credit information (including repayment history information) to a credit reporting agency.
- Debt recovery including appointing an agent to collect any outstanding debts and listing defaults with a credit reporting agency.
- Checking the Ministry of Justice fines database for any overdue fines I may have. This will require you to give my information to the Ministry of Justice. This check may be carried out by a credit reporting agency, which will require the search results to be disclosed to the credit reporting agency.
- Verifying any information that I give to you (or information that you may collect from other sources) with third parties and third party databases for the purposes of fraud prevention or the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing Terrorism Act 2009.
- Where I have voluntarily given you my driver licence information, this information may also be disclosed to a credit reporting agency and the Ministry of Justice as part of the checks you undertake with them.
- Where necessary to fraud reporting agencies and to any person involved in enforcement of any agreement between Nectar and me.
- Where I have been referred to Nectar as part of Nectar’s referral program, notifying the referrer that a referral was successful.
- Where I have requested insurance cover to an insurer to enable that company to consider insurance cover.
- To make further finance offers, or offer other products and services from time to time.
- Unless I have opted out, to provide my personal information to third party lenders that may be interested in providing finance offers to me.
I authorise any third party to provide my personal information to you for any of these
I understand and agree that if you disclose my personal information to a credit reporting agency, they
may hold my information on their credit reporting database and use it for providing credit
reporting services and for any other lawful purpose and they may disclose my information to their subscribers for the purpose of credit checking or debt collection or for any other lawful
I agree that Nectar may communicate with me via mail, email, telephone, sms, app for all purposes including general communications and promotions. If I am approved for a loan by Nectar I consent to documents required by law being sent by mail or in electronic form.
$100 Cash Back Promotion Terms and Conditions
- All entries to the $100 Cash Back Promotion are activated using the promotional code.
- Any borrower drawing down a Nectar loan before 24 December 2018 using the promotion code will receive $100 which will be dispersed with their loan into their bank account.
- By inclusion in the Promotion, borrowers are taken to have read and agreed to all these terms and conditions and also to have accepted the terms and conditions that apply.
- Nectar collects and hold certain details of your personal information for the purposes of this promotion. You have the right to access and correct your personal information under the Privacy Act 1993.13.
- Nectar reserves the right to alter the above terms and conditions without notice.